Duiker Island, Hout Bay
- Cost R1000.00 per person including snorkelling equipment
- Days Daily depending on swell and weather
- Departure Time Times to be confirmed
- Duration Approx 3 hours from start to finish
- Bring Along Hat, Sun Block, Sun Glasses, towel, swimming costume and something warm to wear afterwards
- Trip Includes Dive guide, Hot chocolate, biscuits and Lollipops, Drinking water.
- The deal is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 079 666 9789
- Email your FOMO voucher to confirm your booking – [email protected]
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- All guests/clients participate on activities at own risk.
- We recommend that all our clients take out suitable Medical, Cancellation and Curtailment insurance before you arrive in South Africa.
- In the event of cancellation within 30 – 15 days of confirmed activity date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- In the event of a “no show” or cancellation within 14 days of confirmed activity date, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- In the event of cancellation within 45 – 31 days of confirmed accommodation arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- In the event of a “no show” or cancellation within 30 days of confirmed accommodation arrival date, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Late arrivals and early departures incur 100% charge.
- If weather cancels an activity and you cannot reschedule you will receive a 90% refund. A 10% administration fee will be charged.
- In cases of activities involving wildlife we do not guarantee sightings of animals. No refunds are given.
- If a vehicle transfer is booked via Extreme Scene or Bungy Bus and the weather cancels your activity there will be no refund on this vehicle transfer. You are then entitled to use the vehicle transfer of similar time and distance should you wish.
- Due to wind factor all helicopter flight times are approximate and may vary as much as 20%.
- The owners and management of Extreme Scene cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of any property of the guest.
- All guests will be required to sign an indemnity before all activities taking place.