Enjoy the exquisite views and beaches of the East Coast with this deal
This is the deal
- A 1-night self-catering stay for 4
- Extend your stay by purchasing up to 5 vouchers
With access to the pristine Indian ocean, a golf course, and a host of other attractions and activities nearby, Zimbali is the perfect location for an East Coast holiday. Enjoy relaxing on the beach, practicing your swing, hiking and so much more in and around this beautiful destination.
Things to do in Zimbali Coastal Resort and surrounds:
- Zimbali Beach. Zimbali Beach is located within the Zimbali Coastal Estate. A 3km stretch of unspoiled beach offers beachgoers the contrasting beauty of the forest estate against the warm Indian Ocean.
- Zimbali Golf Course. The discerning golfer couldn’t pick a better golf estate to test his or her skills than the world-renowned Zimbali Country Club. This golf estate offers incredible ocean and forest views as well as lovely water and wetland features set within a beautiful natural setting.
- Crocodile Farm Ballito. Located along the Tongaat river in a sub-tropical bush is Crocodile Creek, home to over 7000 Nile crocodiles, alligators, snakes, and other reptiles. The farm has a bush and hill trail, a waterfall, river plains, and thatched buildings with beautiful treetop walkways.
- Holla MTB Trails. Rise early in the morning or venture out late afternoon along the marked-out mountain biking trails among the farms in Ballito. Holla MTB Trails consists of nearly 300kms of signed trails and is continually being improved upon. There are trails for novice and experienced mountain bikers alike, so make it a family outing!
- Dolphin and Whale Watching. Zimbali offers some of the best land-based whale and dolphin watching on the Southern shores of South Africa. From May to December, whales and dolphins enjoy the warmer oceans.