Valverde Eco Hotel is conveniently located near Muldersdrift, with easy access to Johannesburg and Lanseria International Airport
This is the deal
- A 1 night stay for 2 people including breakfast
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary bottle of wine ONLY when dining in the restaurant
- Romantic turndown
Valverde Eco Hotel is perfect for both business and leisure stays. If you’re attending meetings or conferences in Johannesburg, bring your partner along for support and to enjoy a little getaway. The two of you can enjoy shopping, sightseeing and activities once work is done.
About your stay
You and your partner will be accommodated in spacious country-style en suite rooms featuring bathrooms with a shower, and a double bed or a set of twin beds. Free WiFi spots are available in the rooms.
Spend your time at Valverde eating well at the in-house restaurant. The restaurant offers delicious gourmet dishes and a comprehensive a la carte menu. Otherwise, ease away stress with luxurious pampering at Aloe Verde Spa. Various spa packages and specials are available – be sure to book your spot ahead of time.
Why stay in Muldersdrift?
- Muldersdrift forms part of the Crocodile Ramble, a popular scenic tourist route that offers visitors attractions like craft markets, game farms and adventure activities.
- Muldersdrift is the gateway to the West Rand and forms part of the Cradle of Humankind Heritage Site.
- It’s conveniently situated near Lanseria airport.
Areas of interest nearby include Sterkfontein, Honeydew, Magaliesburg and the Hartbeespoort Dam.
- Attractions and activities include Zebula Golf Estate and Spa, Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve, Cradle of Humankind, Wild Cave Adventures, Bill Harrops Original Balloon Safaris, Gilroy Brewpub, Vredefort Meteorite Trail, and Brookwood Estate Trout Farm.