Waterfront Charters Ocean Safaris are eco-adventures aboard our stunning RIBs (Rigid-hulled Inflatable Boats) – an amazing way to get up close and personal to the wildlife that inhabits the Atlantic as you cruise the coastline under the guidance of our experienced and knowledgeable skippers.
The Waterfront Charters Team proudly offers you this unique and fun Ocean Safari experience. Our RIBS offer the perfect platform to share with you the beauty of the ocean as well as getting to see the plethora of creatures that inhabit the Cape Town Atlantic coastline. On our trips – which depart from Quay 5 in the V&A Waterfront – you will have a chance to potentially see a wide variety of creatures: from Cape fur seals to dolphins; whales, penguins and sunfish; a variety of seabirds and possibly even orcas! Obviously we can’t guarantee sightings, but we will comb Table Bay to make sure that we give you the best opportunity to see your favourite sea creatures and maybe meet some new ones. Whatever happens, you are certain of a great Atlantic experience!
- 60 Minutes
- Kids are allowed under the supervision of adults.
- Minimum 2 Passengers and Maximum 12
- Expeditions are weather dependent
- Trip Includes a short ride out of the harbour, followed by a slow search for marine life and an informative briefing by the skipper.
- For safety reasons only children over the age of 13 are allowed aboard, and they must be over 1.2 metres in height and able to straddle the on-board seats with both feet on the deck.
- Bookings please contact Waterfront Charters phone 021 418 3168 or email [email protected]
* In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to utilize an alternative vessel for this experience. Be assured that Waterfront Charters will always make every possible effort to ensure that the advertised vessel is available. Some Cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels at Waterfront Charters to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers and planned maintenance.